Amazon has a new promotion that offers a 50% discount off of the first order using a new business account. This is one of the best Amazon Business offers that we’ve seen, as the maximum discount is $150 (on a $300 order). The offer is targeted and only applicable to the first order after registering a business account, so not all business account holders will be eligible.
- Amazon Business is offering a 50% discount off of the first order using a business account, up to a total discount of $150.
- Also offers one year free of Business Prime Duo which is an add-on for small business owners already shopping on Amazon.com with an Amazon Prime membership, to add work benefits to their Amazon Business account.
- If registering for a new account you need to wait 72 hours after registration in order to redeem the coupon (but the discount comes off at checkout, so if you see the $150 off, it’s working)
- Must register by 9/30 and redeem by 10/30.
Direct Link to Promotion Page (our affiliate link)
How to redeem
- Sign-up for a business account using the log-in on the promotional page.
- Login with your Amazon Business account.
- Add item(s) shipped by Amazon to your basket
- At checkout enter the promo code SBM50 and a discount of 50% up to $150 USD will be applied on eligible items.
Terms and Conditions
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is 50% on your first purchase up to $150 USD.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $150 USD.
- This is a limited time offer. Offer valid for selected Amazon Business customers for 30 days since receiving your promotion code.
- Promotional code only applies to customers that has less than 30 days since they registered to Amazon Business and for its first purchase.
- The client would need to wait 72 hours after registration in order to redeem the coupon.
- Offer can be redeemed by applying the promotional code SBM50 on a verified Amazon Business account. This is an invitation-only offer.
- Offer only applies to all physical products fulfilled by Amazon.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 10/30/2022
- The promotional code expires 30 days after registration. (The last registration can be made on the 9/30/2022 and could be redeemed until the 10/30/2022)
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- The offer does not applies on products from the BOSE brand.
This is a nice discount…if you are targeted and can get it to work. Note that it is only valid for the first order on a business account (which is free to create) but the discount won’t work within the first 72 hours of registering a new account. So, if you have a business account, but haven’t yet made an order in it, just use the code and see if it works. Otherwise, open a new business account and wait 72 hours before attempting to redeem the code. Also worth noting, if you add Amazon Business on a Prime account (without registering for Duo), you lose Prime on that account and get a prorated refund.
I don’t have any experience with Business Prime Duo, but from the comments on this DOC post, it sounds like folks were able to register for Duo AND use the promo code.